Tuesday, March 8, 2011

bye, bye birdie

details: sweater-old navy/skirt-local boutique/sneakers&belt-target

Today was one of those glorious days that reminds you Spring is almost here. The sun was out, temps were just warm enough for bare legs and I can see my tulips starting to come up!

Yesterday I wore wedges all day. I was on my feet for literally seven hours and while I wasn't in any pain, I decided to rest my feet today. There's something about wearing sneakers with a skirt that makes me feel like a kid in the best possible way:) I fell in love with this skirt because it reminds me of a vintage apron. Small confession: part of me wants to live in a little farmhouse on a couple of acres where I can bake pies and bread(wearing adorable aprons, of course!) all day.

I'm so proud that I shopped my closet! This skirt and sweater are way old. I forgot that I had this sweater. I love the little bird at the shoulder. I bought it in another color too. Which you may or may not be seeing tomorrow;)     

There's finally a new episode of Glee tonight! So, I'm off to set my Glee on.
 Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment