Thursday, March 3, 2011

grey gardens




details:top,belt&skirt-anthro/cardi-bebe/tights-gap/shoes-jessica simpson

I originally planned to wear this without the tights. I love the way it looks with bare legs. But, then I walked outside! Brrr...not quite warm enough today so it's back to the tights(boo!hiss!).

How do you put your outfits together? I usually have one thing that I kind of obsess about wearing and then build the rest of the outfit around it. Ha! That sounds like I know what I'm doing. What this means is I typically stand in my closet in whatever it is I'm trying to wear and frantically grab at things I think will not look crazy when paired wit it:D 

This polka dot top has been begging me for to wear it for a week. The last time I wore it, I paired it with jeans. I wasn't in love with the way it looked. I was determined to find a way to make it feel more "me". It has a little bit of length on it so I decided to tuck it into the skirt and belt it. I love the combination of polka dots and florals and the greys,blacks and greens. It feels spring-y but I'm not freezing my buns off!

Happy Almost Friday!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment