Monday, June 11, 2012

she's got game





For me the weekend meant doing a whole lotta nothin'. Hello double edged sword. So nice to meet you! It's good to have a weekend off to relax, slow things down, drink a strawberry beer or three{hello new obsession!} and watch the entire first season of Mad Men on netflix-ohmygod...the last two episodes of this season have been two of the best hours of television...ever! On the other hand, as a business owner, if you're not working than you're not making any money. There's no" if this sh*t were mine I'd do" this, or complaining about the man keeping you down because you're in charge and you're the man(so to speak). So yeah, as great and low key as the weekend was I would have rather been getting my flower hustle on!

Hello Monday! Time to get my head back in the game:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment