Wednesday, June 6, 2012

neon know-it-all





Did you think my blogging break would cure my love of all things neon? Not even close! I have to stop myself from wearing this dress  everyday.You really can't get the full effect of it's neon awesome-ness in these pictures. But trust me when I say it's like...Bam! The color combined with the fact that it's insanely comfortable makes me feel like I'm wearing my pj's even when I look (mostly) presentable.

Over the weekend I wore a pair of heels for the first time in a long time.  I've been missing all of those occasions that make me want to get dressed up. It was nice to do the full on hair/makeup/dress/heels thing, but I have to admit, I couldn't wait to slip the chucks back on. That's right...me lovin' flats! What kind of craazy world are we livin' in?!

No comments:

Post a Comment