Saturday, June 16, 2012

lately...


                                                            photo found here

 I'm headed out of town for a few days for a much needed vacation with my husband! Just the two of us in a lovely little cottage on Lake Michigan. Did I mention, it's just the two of us?!!

Anyway, here are few things that have caught my attention lately...

I've been reading the Biz Ladies column on design*sponge. This one in particular about knowing your value struck a nerve{I'm struggling with that BIG time!}. There's lots of good stuff there for small business owners.

Masterpiece Theater's,Sherlock. If you haven't watched this you should! Season 1 has 3 episodes on netflix and Season 2 has 3 episodes available to watch on PBS . I watched them all in a day and now I'm anxiously awaiting Season 3!

Regina Spektor. I downloaded her new album What We Saw From the Cheap Seats and have been listening to it nonstop.

Have a good weekend! See ya on the flip side, my friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment