Monday, April 30, 2012

up for the challenge

Yesterday Kyla posted about her 31 Days of Blogging Challenge and I was immediately intrigued. In all honesty, I feel like my blog is on life support and I'm at the point where I need to inject some life/love into it or pull the plug. I've been struggling for direction, inspiration and content for a looong time. These things require some planning and because I usually write my posts when I can spare a minute or two it because easier to simply snap some pictures and throw together an outfit post. Lazy, lazy!

The idea is to blog everyday for the month of May. I'm excited to have some structure and a kind of template that I can tweak and make my own. If you're interested in taking on the challenge you can find all of the deets here

So, my friends, the challenge begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment