Monday, April 16, 2012

stripe up the band



dress-asos/cardigan-anthropologie/shoes-aldo


How was your weekend? We had a great time at our neighbor's party on Saturday. They're moving at the end of the month. We're sorry to see them go, but the party was terrific.Being more social and entertaining is one of the things I'm looking forward to this summer. I'm a planner by nature but because I obsess so much over the details, parties tend to become exhausting and overwhelming instead of fun. I'm going to force myself into being more relaxed about entertaining. Every get together does not need to be some sort of epic awesomeness.

I'm trying to muster up some enthusiasm for the work week, but, man Mondays are rough! We are about to enter the thick of prom season-say a prayer that I survive the promzillas- and I'm working on samples and proposals left and right for wedding season. Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment