Monday, April 9, 2012

sunday best




I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday celebrating Easter/Passover with your family. When we were getting dressed to go to my in-laws, I asked my husband what he thought I should wear. This was the dress he picked out. I'm always surprised by the things he considers his favorites-subtle prints,full skirts and high(but not too high)heels. I think these 5.5 inch platforms are a bit too high for his liking but I've been dying to wear them!

  The yellow print and full skirt made me feel a little bit like an Easter egg. Since he was wearing his "lucky" wedding socks, I decided to wear the bracelet I wore on my wedding day. And, it suddenly dawned us yesterday that our anniversary is less than a month away! We need to come up with a plan to celebrate...ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment