Wednesday, January 4, 2012

whisper





 
wearing:sweater+skirt-f21/tights-target/shoes-aldo


This look is directly inspired by one of my recent pins(isn't pinterest the best time suck.ever?!)

Winter has finally arrived but instead of opting for blacks and greys, I decided for just a whisper of color. I'm still having a MAJOR romance with bright colors but lately more of this blush color has been popping up in my closet. Over the holiday I did a major closet overhaul and I'm embarrassed to admit there lots of things I'd forgotten about and almost as many things that had never been worn. This skirt was one of them. It's a bit ballerina girl, and, for the love of Lionel Ritchie, it doesn't really flatter my shape much,but if lovin it is wrong I don't wanna be right. Because sometimes a girl just needs to be dressed in tulle, ya know;)

No comments:

Post a Comment