Monday, January 23, 2012

date night



wearing:tank+cardigan/f21;jeans-target/boots-aldo

The return of winter means indoor photos are back:( I wasn't able to capture the color of the sweater. It is highlighter green and I looove it! I had to talk my self out of wearing this outfit all weekend.

Saturday was freezing but I braved the bitter cold for a chance to hang out with my man. Ahh...the things we do for love! I am so happy that I'm no longer a 20something that feels the need to freeze my bits off in an attempt to look "hot" in the middle of winter. 
Frostbite, so not sexy!

How was your weekend? 
You may have noticed that I changed things up a little on blog. What do you think? 
I am notoriously against change but after 400 posts(!) I figured it was time for something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment