Thursday, January 26, 2012

inVESTment




wearing:shirt-jcrew/sweater-f21/jeans-target/vest-the gap(a million years ago)/bag-kate spade(waay old!)


Can we talk for a minute about the awesomeness of the elbow patches on this sweater? Ohmygosh I love them! This sweater came in a few other colors and I'm wondering why I didn't get them all:(  

Two separate things in this ensemble are way old. I think I bought this vest from the Gap when my son was two or three. He just turned 15 so..yeah it's old(damn, so am I!!)
And, this marvelous Kate Spade tote was purchased maybe eight or nine years ago. I've been looking for a bag big enough to be my purse and roomy enough for me to carry my ipad. I forgot about this bag! It's back in the rotation. 
How's that for investment shopping;)


No comments:

Post a Comment