Thursday, February 24, 2011

bedazzled and bewildered




details:skirt,cardi&belt-anthro/boots-tjmaxx/top-f21

First, let me say thank you so much for all of your kind words, thoughts, prayers and condolences. I appreciate them more than you'll ever know.
My arm is finally feeling less tender! I'm hoping I'll be able to work out tomorrow. 

It goes without saying this has been a tough week. I wanted to put on something that made me feel pretty. Nothing says pretty like a beaded skirt! I bought this skirt a million years ago and it's like four sizes too big. Seriously, I have it pinned under my boobs:O This anthro cardigan has been a go to sweater for me. Once again, an item that never was on my radar until it hit the sale rack has become a wardrobe all-star.

I downloaded the new Adele cd and have become obsessed with it! Her first album was fantastic and the new is even better. How is that possible!? I think it's time to veg out a little, listen to some music and read one of the 15 magazines I've been hoarding.

Have a lovely evening.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment