Tuesday, February 15, 2011

polka stripes



details:striped top-h&m/skirt-f21(dress worn as skirt)/cardi-express/tights-h&m/shoes-steve madden

Thank you for all of your sweet words and well wishes yesterday! I'm so excited and hopeful about what this opportunity may bring into my life. But yesterday was so busy. And,  exhausted is not the word! Can you see it on my face in the last picture? So yeah...the outfit.

Until I started reading blogs I never would have thought to tuck the top part of this strapless dress into my skirt and wear it as a skirt. Maybe I still have a little v day love hangover because I'm loving the combination of red and pink. Pink and red, florals, stripes and polka dots......craaazzzzyyy...crazy awesome!

My dear, sweet, polka dot tights, I owe you a huge apology for allowing you languish in my dresser drawer and ignoring you for your brightly colored kin. I was seriously unaware of the awesome you pack in one powerful polka dot punch!   

You know what Tuesday night means? Tomorrow is half way to the weekend!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment