Monday, October 1, 2012

matinee brights



wearing:jeans+loafers-target/tank-f21/jacket-tj maxx/bag-cynthia rowley via tj maxx

October is shaping up to be a busy month with work so I decided to take myself to see a matinee of Pitch Perfect (treat.yo.self!)on Saturday afternoon. It was funny and sweet and made me want join an a capella group.

I also think I'm starting to feel inspired about getting dressed again. In the past few months everything was feeling forced or just plain old "wrong". I've gained a few pounds-which never helps- and I think when you start blogging your outfits there's a tendency to overanalyze. Not everything I wear is going to be "OMGFASHION!!!!" I'm starting to remember that the only person that needs to feel good about what I'm wearing is me. It seems so simple.

Obnoxious neons and glitter shoes are always going to take me to my happy place:)

No comments:

Post a Comment