Monday, September 24, 2012

crazy pants



shirt+jeans+scarf-target/flats-simply vera-via kohl's/bag-cynthia rowley/bow belt-anthropologie

Things that happened over the weekend- the Bengals won(good), the Reds won and clinched the division championship(better), and the first day of fall(cue angels singing!).

 It's officially fall- hellz to the yeah!! I actually wore boots this weekend...and a scarf! Shut. The. Front. Door! I decided to celebrate the return of temperatures for normal people by breaking out my crazy pants. Whenever I clad my lower half in animal print, I try to tame it a little. I dressed down the jeans with a denim shirt and flats to keep the Peg Bundy effect to a minimum. 

How was your weekend? Are you having fall-like temperatures yet?

ps-kohl's is offering my readers a 10% discount at kohls.com. Use the code UBLOGTEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment