Wednesday, October 26, 2011

mad for plaid


details:top-h&m/skirt-vintage/cardigan-express/booties-bakers

Thank you so much for all of your words of encouragement on my last post!!!
Since I'm not working today I thought I'd break out these ridiculously high heeled booties. If lovin' 'em is wrong, I don't wanna be right:) 
I've also forgotten how much effort it takes for me to move gracefully in heels. Did I ever tell you I'm a klutz? 
So yesterday I had a conversation with a friend about how I put outfits together. Hmm, honestly these days there is no rhyme or reason. I usually have something I want to wear and I try to not look too ridiculous. Yup, that about sums it up. Wear something I like and try to avoid looking like an ass! Ha!Brilliant!!;)

We're headed out for dinner to celebrate my daughter's birthday. That's right she's turning the big 2-0!
I remember the day she was born so clearly. I was so excited to meet her! I was also terrified because I had absolutely no idea what the heck I was doing!!! I wanted to be the best mother possible. In some ways I've fallen very short of that goal. My one regret about having children so young isn't that I had them, it's that they had a mom that was still trying to figure out so much about herself:(

I'm so proud of you and so proud to be your Mom!     


I love you R! 
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment