Tuesday, April 5, 2011

plaid and platforms





details:dress(worn as skirt)-vintage/cardigan&belt-anthro/shoes-j.simpson/bag-bakers
It's been awhile but instead of issuing apologies for bad blogging behavior I'm going to ask how are you?
I hope all is well with you:)

I took some advice from commenters and purchased a pair of Dansko clogs to wear to work. I was 100% confident in my ability to create an outfit around anything. These clogs...not so much! I've settled into a daily uniform of skinny ankle jeans, blousey top, cardigan and dansko clogs. Not very exciting stuff:(

Today was rare day off. The husband is out of town for work so instead of spending my day off with him and doing stuff around I decided to meet the bff for lunch at a new sushi place. Donning a pretty vintage skirt, ridiculously high heels,catching up on life, indulging in a post sushi cupcake and paging through my guilty pleasure UsWeekly is just what the doctor ordered to make me feel like my old self.

This is the first time my husband and I have been away from each for more than a night. I miss him like crazy but I confess I'm loving watching all of my tv shows in bed while surfing the internet!
What do you do when you're home without the honey that you wouldn't do when they're home?   

No comments:

Post a Comment