Wednesday, January 26, 2011

sunny side up






details:top-f21/skinny jeans-target/boots-target/rose ring-aldo/pearls-f21

It's funny this outfit isn't what I'd call spectacular. There's nothing particularly special about it but when I put it on this morning it felt really good and I think when I look at these pictures I love it even more{funny how red lips and pearls can make anything look good}! These jeans were on sale and the gray wash was kind of intriguing. When I tried them on the fact that they have a higher waist is what sold me. Three cheers for not having to worry about your muffin top hanging out!!! I'm also having an intense love affair with this golden yellow color. I can't seem to get enough of it. The stripes and the super soft cotton are just icing on the cake;)

This week seems to move so slowly! I'm exhausted and I have no idea why? If I had to guess, I'd say the long, cold days are getting to me. Come on Mother Nature, give a girl a break!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment