Friday, January 14, 2011

flowers on a friday



details:sweater-f21/skirt-jcrew/tights-??/boots-steve madden

Happy, happy Friday!! Weekend plans anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller? So far we have nothing planned. I may try to catch a movie tomorrow but I haven't decided what I want to see. I'm also going to attempt to bake macarons! What the what!? Baking is not really my thing but I love them so! I mean, how hard could it be? Ha! Famous last words...right?

This afternoon I have a meeting. I've been hired to do the flowers/tablescapes for an 80th birthday celebration! A group of siblings are throwing a big bash for their mom's 80th and they want me to do the florals!!!Woohooo! I'm so excited! I'm hoping everything goes well{keep your fingers crossed}.

Lately, I haven't really been happy with my outfits or excited to get dressed. I think having to dress for the bitter cold is messing with me. Today I decided to kick the winter blahs in the face! This is essentially a spring/summer skirt but because it's a heavier fabric I think it works for winter. All of the colors make me happy:) The ivory cable knit sweater is warm(a must) and dials down the intensity of some of the colors. It's January in Ohio so tights and boots are a given-although I stare at my my peep toes and strappy sandals wistfully everyday;)


There are only 66 days until the first day of spring!!So,Think warm thoughts my friends!
Have a fantastic Friday!



And just because this song reminds of spring and of course Ferris Bueller;)

No comments:

Post a Comment