Monday, January 31, 2011

steel magnolia




details:dress-glimmering magnolia-antho/cardi-express/fishnets-kohl's/shoes-steve madden

Several months ago, I sent out an APB for Antho's glimmering magnolia dress. It was the one that got away. A lovely reader, Diem, contacted me and let me know that she had "the dress" in my size, brand new, never worn, with the tags still attached. She sold it to me for a song!! I had intended to wear it to my brother-in-law's wedding but ended up wearing something else. This weekend I decided to break it out! Gah!!!I love it so much! I didn't get a chance to take pictures until late in the evening so I'm kind of disappointed with how these turned out.

I felt so pretty in this outfit. Perfect for an early evening dinner with my parents.

Thank you so much Diem:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment