Monday, January 24, 2011

rambling rose





details:skirt & belt-anthro/top-f21/cardigan-express/tights-target/boots-aldo


Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I went out for a girls night on Friday. It felt nice to get dressed, shake off the winter blahs and hang with the girls:) Saturday was a date night with the hubby. That's right, I went out two consecutive nights in row! What...didn't think I still had it in me:0 Of course I spent most of the day Sunday sleeping and recovering...ha!

So these tights,um, kinda love 'em and kind of look at them and shake my head. Of course the color and the delicate rose pattern drew me in. They've been languishing in my dresser feeling unloved because what in the world could I pair with them. I think this fairly neutral color palette and the softness of everything works so well and lets the tights be the stand out.  

I'm off to all the mundane things I should have yesterday but didn't because I was so hungover tired;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment