Thursday, January 13, 2011

smells like teen spirit



details:dress-f21/cardigan-gap/belt&necklace-anthro/tights?/boots-target

All of this snow is really interfering with my right to wear cute shoes! Mother Nature is a woman so you'd think she's have a little empathy! Don't get me wrong I really love these boots, but all my pretty sparkly heels are starting to feel neglected;)

In an effort to not wear those ridiculously comfortable cargo pants again today, I went with a dress{or a longish shirt}. This outfit feels a little 90s grunge to me with the short floral like dress and the motorcycle boots. You know I had to disco ball it up with the sparkle belt and glittery tights.  I'm pretty sure this ensemble is going to get the husband headshake-which he does when he doesn't really get what I'm wearing. He'll also ask me if I'm so cold why am I wearing a dress-boys just don't get it, do they?

I really wish I  had something more interesting to tell ya today. I think the cold is freezing my brain:(
Stay warm and have a great day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment