Monday, January 3, 2011

inspired by...







details:cords-gap/turtleneck-old navy/army shirt-h&m/trench-f21/shoes-aldo


I adore my magazines! It drives my husband crazy that I stockpile old issues of Lucky, Elle and Vogue but lately most of my style inspiration comes from other bloggers. I love seeing everyday women unafraid to be stylish in their everyday lives. I saw this post on karla's closet this morning I was immediately inspired. Karla was one of my first blog crushes. The girl is seriously FIERCE! She has an amazing collection of vintage, and the shoes...good grief don't even get me started!

I should say this look is more of an homage. I loved the mustard and army green and I never, ever need an excuse to pair an animal print with anything;) I was a little bit unsure putting the outfit together but I really like the way it turned out. Not as fierce as Karla but there's a little sass there...no?

So the holidays are officially o-v-e-r. I'm happy that things are back to our regular routine. I'm even happier my kids went back to school today! Have a happy Monday:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment