Friday, January 7, 2011

buttercup




details:dress-anthro/cardigan-f21/scarf-?/tights-walmart/shoes-jessica simpson

Happy Friday! We've survived our first week of 2011. So far, so good:)
I've been intending to a resolution/goals post but I haven't really had really had time to write everything down so that's coming in the next few days.

Anyway, we had a day or two of sunshine but winter has returned{bringing snow too!}. I stayed in today but decided to wear this sunny yellow dress to cheer myself up. I probably bought this a year ago. I saw it when it first arrived at Anthro and immediately fell in love with the color and full skirt. When it went on sale I snatched it up but there it sat in the closet. I was never really sure how to wear it. Today I decided to pair it with this boyfriend cardigan, gray tights and of course, the Jessica Simpson Dany's. Nothing says puttering around the house like a pair of 5 inch platform heels;)

Have a great weekend!

*love the way it turned out but I wish I was wearing lipstick:(

No comments:

Post a Comment