Tuesday, March 12, 2013

mint to be



{jeans+loafers-target/sweater-gap/bow-tie-anthropologie/blouse+coat-f21}

I've been looking for a vintage leopard coat for about a million years! I found a few on Etsy that met my requirements{slightly oversized, a large collar, the perfect length}but they were more than I wanted to spend. I was quickly outbid for the ones I fell for on eBay. A few weeks ago I stopped into Forever21 on a whim and I spotted this on the sale rack for....wait for it....$20! I know!!!  I wore it out a couple of weeks ago and I'm pretty sure my daughter gave me the stink eye;) I don't think she approves of it, but me and this coat, we were meant to be!
 
This color palette was inspired by this photo. I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Mint, cobalt, gold and a little bit of leopard for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment