Wednesday, March 6, 2013

black swan




{dress-anthro/tights&cardigan-target/boots-aldo}

You know you're out of the blogging swing of things when all of your pics turn out awkward and of kilter. Considering that's been my state of mind as of late, I would say they turned out better than expected!

These are from a week or so ago{mother nature dumped an inch or 7 of snow on us and I'm currently typing this in my pj's-glamorous!}Anyway, I needed a little pick me up and a favorite dress always does that for me. And, these boots!  They were a Christmas gift from Doug and I've been living in them ever since! I realize this glowing praise is not helpful because a). you can't even see the damn boots in any of these pictures and b). boot season is over for many of you! But, trust me when I say they are the bombdotcom!

No comments:

Post a Comment