Tuesday, May 8, 2012

red velvet

I hate that I've already fallen off the blogger challenge wagon issued by Kyla but it's the start of another busy flower holiday time...Mother's Day!

 Anyway, today's directive was to participate in a blogger challenge. I'm trying to keep up with this one and the instagram photo challenge ! However, one day last week I stumbled across the blog, BowitesandBettys. They had me at "Hello!". Seriously, are they not the cutest?  The darling Hilary has combined style+instagram for #stylememay.

So I present to you with some irony my #stylememay submission. It's a blogger challenge wrapped in a blogger challenge with an instragram twist. Mind equals blown! #stylememay May 8:Fresh lipstick color... 

Revlon Lip Butter-Red Velvet. It's named after cake(yay!) and it has the moisture of a gloss(without the sticky factor) but the saturation of a lipstick. I like it! I may or may not have purchased 6 different shades. Lipstick has become my new cheap thrill purchase.   









I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment