Monday, March 5, 2012

yeah, they were all yellow




wearing:top-h&m/jacket+skinnies-f21/boots-target

Yellow continues to be one of my go to colors. I'm just happy when I wear it:) I also have this weird obsession with yellow houses! I may or may not be trying to convince my husband that we should paint our front door which is currently red to a pretty, buttery yellow. I mean red front doors...yaaawwn, but yellow...now, there's a house with a little personality! This outfit was perfect combat the cooler and dreary weather we had this weekend.  
 
This morning I am on my way to meet with my first ever potential client! That's right folks...I've been taking baby steps toward hanging out my own shingle and while I'm not quite ready to give up my day job I'm working hard to land some of my own business. I've had some smaller jobs here and there put this is really my first pitch to land a floral+planning gig! Keep your fingers crossed for me my friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment