Friday, March 2, 2012

mixed messages





wearing:shirt+bucks-jcrew/cardigan-target/jeans-f21/coat-banana republic/yellow flower pin-h&m

Friday....hello, love! Come and stay awhile:)

Can we talk a minute about all of the clashing patterns in this little ensemble? Polka dots, plaid and flowers, don't mind if I do. It's so funny that if you told me a year or two ago that I would feel most like myself in an outfit made up of clashing patterns and flat shoes, I'm pretty sure that I would have given you a major side eye! Times they are a changin'.

These last few weeks have been crazy busy and I'm happy that I have today off. A day to linger over my cup of coffee, read a few magazines, make a sizable dent in on of my goodreads selections, and go to Target to buy those damn leopard print jeans that I can't get out of my head!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment