Wednesday, February 1, 2012

don't get fancy





wearing:beaded top-f21/jeans+cardigan-target/boots-tjmaxx

Happy Hump Day!
Two more days and then I finally have a break from work. For those that are keeping track I will have worked 10 days straight without a break-not cool!
I have high hopes for the weekend-a visit to the antiques mall, some reading and a movie or two. But, I have a feeling that I will simply collapse on the sofa and sleep for 2 or 3 or 18 hours;)   
Can I tell you how much I love this top? It looks vintage but I found it at Forever21! I'm a little bit in love with embroidery and beading and please don't get me started on the nudey-peachy color. I felt fancy but not:)
In other news, I spent last night trying to console my inconsolable daughter who suffered her first major heartbreak. The lousy kid broke up with her via text message! What a winner...not! I hate being reduced to cliches...he doesn't deserve you...it will hurt until one day it doesn't...he's a ass! If I ever run into that kid on the street I may give him a swift kick to the junk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment