Friday, July 1, 2011

t-g-i-fiesta




details:cardi,dress,belst-f21/shoes-boutique in Savannah

This entire outfit sans shoes is brought to you by f21 because that's how I roll;)
It doesn't get any easier than this for a Friday morning.  This dress has a loose fit that I kind of love. So you know, after I stuff my face with chips and guacamole and drink my body weight in sangria, I can take off the belt and still look cute-minus the salt bloat;)

I bought these shoes on our honeymoon. I was oddly attracted to them even though they were like nothing I own. I bought them and promptly forgot I owned them until this week when I was frantically searching for a closed toe shoe with a wedge heel to wear to work. Well heeeellllllo, slightly modified sandal!
I think you and I are gonna be besties! 

I can't believe it's July 1.....seriously, WTH! Where did June go? Any big plans for the holiday weekend?
We have none. Boo! 

Happy Friday!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment