Wednesday, June 29, 2011

simple summer




details:skirt-f21/shoes,belt,shirt-target/cardi-express

Forgive me blogger for I have sinned. It's been more than a week since my last outfit post;)

Hey all! I hope you are well. It makes me sad panda that I've been neglecting this little space of mine:( I've been going through one of those periods were I'm not really wearing anything "special" or when I do manage to put together something blog-able(hmmmm...is that a word?) I'm too lazy I don't have my camera.

I was determined to give it the old college try today. This outfit is basically what I've been living the last week or so- simple top,skirt and cardi combo. Nothing too fancy, no crazy pattern mixing, nothing special but, you can't hit it out of the park on every try;)   

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment