Saturday, December 3, 2011

blame it on the goose


details:dress-tj maxx/tights&belt-target/booties-baker's

Thanksgiving weekend I got to hang out with my three favorite girls! We've been friends since the 5th grade. In that 20+years we've seen each other through painful teenage love affairs, marriages, babies, divorces, horrible bosses, illness and everything in between! 
C lives in Memphis, B has a little one, N has full life that includes a teenager and a demanding job and I moved to the burbs! Meet ups are few and far between(we need to work on that girls!!) but when we get together...watch out! There will be laughter, good food, lots of cocktails and one or two(hundred) inappropriate jokes;) 

I wore this mullet dress because after eating my body weight in turkey and sweet potato pie I couldn't stomach(no pun intended!) the idea of squeezing myself into a pair of jeans..oy! Love the dress, hate my slouching:( 



Better view of the dress and I look like I enjoyed that free White Russian a wee bit too much, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment