Thursday, November 10, 2011

time warp



details:pants-tjmaxx/blouse,cardigan &giant flower-anthro/boots-target

Happy Thursday in an outfit brought to you by Tuesday!!
I thought I'd have time to post these on Tuesday but best laid plans....

The morning started off well-woke up, had coffee with my man, went to vote, took these pics-and I got a call saying I didn't need to go into to work until late afternoon...sweeet! I was all set to dive into my stack of seriously neglected periodicals, and my son walks in the door with a blood covered towel on his face!!Yeah, that's never a good sign.
  He had a bike accident and apparently broke his fall with his face! There was kind of a big, gaping hole in his chin. Thankfully, he was wearing a helmet!
I thought that was the worst of it until we got to the ER and I found out it he'd broken his arm:( My poor baby!
All is (mostly) well. We go to the orthopedist tomorrow to get his cast, which he'll have to wear for 6-8 weeks.
*the kids were out of school Monday and Tuesday. In our district polling places are at all the schools and instead of trying to manage a million kids and people coming in out to vote, they just close the schools.


No comments:

Post a Comment