Tuesday, August 2, 2011

picnic





details:top-modcloth/skirt&belt-anthro/shoes-bebe

Geez, I'm such a slacker this summer! The thing is, there's been a lot going this summer. Most of it not good. Part of my personality is to "be on" and to make sure everyone around me is happy. That can be utterly exhausting and it wears me out. 

This is my round about way explanation for my lack of blogging. I can't really hide when I'm falling apart and I don't really want to use this as platform to bitch and whine and "poor me" so posting has been irregular.
I hope you'll stick with me as I get back to normal:)

That being said, when life hands you lemons, you put on your highest, spikiest heels and give it a good, hard junk kick!

I swear I haven't worn heels this high in weeks, but damn it felt good!
My sister in law had a baby today and nothing makes you feel better than cuddling a new born for an hour.  Welcome to the world baby Nicholas:)     

No comments:

Post a Comment