Monday, August 15, 2011

come sail away



details:top-h&m/skirt-anthro/belt-f21/shoes-steve madden

Hey Y'all!! How was your weekend? Does anyone else think that sometimes weekends are more stressful than the work week? So much to do and only two days to do it! Lucky me I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday...don't hate;)

My birthday is this month...ick!(I'm not a person that loves to celebrate her birthday) But, that means my Anthro birthday discount...yay!!This year I got an additional 15% to use online...AWESOME!
I used my online discount for this adorbs sailboat skirt and the most awesome bag!!

I think I sometimes forget how dressing can affect my moods. Maybe I'm so grouchy because I don't get to dress up anymore! It's amazing what a cute new skirt and a pair of heels will do for a girl- a little sartorial prozac.

I'm off to meet my mother- in- law for dinner at Panera and then we're going to see The Help:)
Have a wonderful evening!   

No comments:

Post a Comment