Wednesday, March 5, 2014

uniform



worn:maternity jeans-old navy//t shirt- liz lange for target // cardigan-anthropologie(old)

Everyone keeps telling me that I'm lucky to be pregnant in the winter. Nope! This winter's polar vortex means I've had to bundle up and I pretty much hate pants at this point. I seriously weigh outings based on how long I will be required to wear clothes. I long for the summer where I could be lounging by the pool in a swimsuit for 90% of my pregnancy. Oh well, it is what is.

Since this is my last pregnancy I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes. I've been lucky enough that some of pre pregnancy wardrobe has worked. So this is pretty much my uniform-maternity jeans, t shirt, cardigan and booties. It's not exciting but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment