Friday, March 14, 2014

pretty paper

Last week my friends threw me a fabulous baby shower! One of my favorite details...the invitations! I worked with Jen at addie ink to come up with the perfect design. I love the color red in fact, I had a red and pink color palette in mind for the nursery in case we were having a girl! Since we decided to keep the baby's room fairly neutral, I opted to use red, kraft paper and white for the shower. We carried over the woodland whimsy idea from the nursery to the paper products. Because we asked guests to bring a favorite children's book in lieu of cards, Jen designed cute book plates so guests could write their names and a small message to the baby. I love the way they turned out!! Jen is such a sweetheart and so great to work with! I'm already planning the invitations for his first birthday party;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment