Thursday, May 26, 2011

inspired by...

So a while back the lovely Miss Eboni tweeted this Lauren Conrad dress. I was instantly smitten with the chiffon fabric and the sweet floral print. Once I got it, I thought it looked a little like a nightgown(cue sad face!)

Inspired by Eboni's styling yesterday, I decided to wear it last night to Playhouse in the Park. I wanted it to look more classic so I dug this decade old blazer out of the closet. What outfit doesn't need a little bit of Ms. Bradshaw? So I added the oversize flower and tried my hand at the loose oversize Bradshaw bun thanks to this tutorial from the ever stylish B Jones

I'm kind of digging the results! Thanks for the inspiration ladies:)






details:dress-lauren conrad for kohl's/blazer-express/floral pin-borrowed from daughter/shoes,belt,shoes-f21

No comments:

Post a Comment