Thursday, April 7, 2011

all you need is love





details:blazer-old from a local boutique/top-libertine for target dress/jeans-target/bag-aldo/belt-f21/necklace-anthro/shoes-seychelles

Today it finally felt like spring-glorious,sun shining,birds chirping,flowers blooming spring!!

Even with the warm temps, I wasn't ready to wear this dress with bare legs. I tucked into my flares and added one of my favorite blazers.It is literally part preppy and part flower child, embroidered boho. Which makes it 100% awesome!

Now I'm off so I can enjoy my last night of trash tv without guilt before hubby returns tomorrow. I'm hoping I can stay awake long enough to enjoy the return of the New York housewives. I forgot how hard it is to be a single mom(and how exhausting)! I knew I would miss  my husband but I miss all the little things he does around the house that make our lives my life easier;)


No comments:

Post a Comment